- Journal name:
- Living Reviews in Landscape Research
- Leibniz-Zentrum für Agrarlandschaftsforschung (ZALF) e.V.
St Lucia, Australia
- The editor responsible for the scientific content of this web site is Hubert Wiggering.
- Frequency of Appearance:
The journal is organized into yearly volumes. Articles will appear
throughout the year, as they are ready for publication.
- Living Reviews in Landscape Research is an open access journal, and thus free of charge. An
list, to which users can subscribe, will announce the appearance of new articles.
A user may download, copy and reproduce articles from
Living Reviews in Landscape Research in electronic and print form
for non-commercial purposes only.
> Copyright Info for Users.
- CAB Abstracts, CrossRef, Scopus
Article level metadata are available in RDF:
and via our OAI Gateway:
- Journal Usage:
The web server access logs for Living Reviews in Landscape Research are analysed,
various reports are available at
You need to provide user id 'webstats' and password 'HaveaLook'.
- Living Reviews in Landscape Research is part of a cooperation
Max Planck Society